Any regular reader of Cute Overload (And yes, I’ll admit it, I’m one of them. I mean, how’s a girl supposed to get through a day without the occassional Corgi-in-a-swing?) knows that the most delightful part of any animal is its nose, and that chickens are awesome. And so, without further ado, I present you with the noses and beaks (and some sheep in spandex, because, I mean, how could you not take a picture of sheep in spandex?) of the Columbia County Fair.
- Disgusting irony of @Peoples_Climate march: thousands of idling, polluting buses befouling my neighborhood. http://t.co/MtQn6YFJLj 23 hours ago
- RT @CentralParkNYC: #OnThisDate @PaulSimonMusic & Art Garfunkel record Concert in Central Park on the Great Lawn: bit.ly/1o9k10P ht… 2 days ago
- @backyardbeyond you're clearly a better/healthier person than I! Give me all the chocolate! 3 days ago
- I'm on a subway train that's being held in the station bc of a "delay of service behind us." #wtfdoesthatevenmean 3 days ago
- @backyardbeyond see, that's the problem. I just eat all the chocolate chips and leave the stupid nuts & berries behind :-) 3 days ago
People Are Clucking About
Adirondacks American Food Architecture Autumn A Walk In The Park Bay Ridge beans Birds Bread Brooklyn Central Park Chickens Claudia Roden Columbia County Columbia County Fair cookbooks cooking Country Roads East Village Fall Fish flowers Foliage food Fred French cooking gardening Getting Married Grilling guest bloggers Hiking Hudson River Hudson Valley Italian cooking Italian Food Italy Lamb Late Blight life Looking Up Manhattan Middle Eastern food New York New York City no-knead bread NY Times Olana Old New York Organic Gardening pasta Photography pickles recipes salads seafood seasonal cooking Seeds Sheep side dishes Snow soup Spring Summer Sunsets Tomatoes Tupper Lake Tuscany Upper West Side Upstate Upstate New York vegetables walking West Side Winter Winter Cooking