Any regular reader of Cute Overload (And yes, I’ll admit it, I’m one of them. I mean, how’s a girl supposed to get through a day without the occassional Corgi-in-a-swing?) knows that the most delightful part of any animal is its nose, and that chickens are awesome. And so, without further ado, I present you with the noses and beaks (and some sheep in spandex, because, I mean, how could you not take a picture of sheep in spandex?) of the Columbia County Fair.
- This tweet = awesome RT @usnews STUDY: Dogs get super jealous when their owners pet other dogs bit.ly/1pGHhEA http://t.co/LoVre0nX43 1 day ago
- My favorite way to get the weather, @poncho_ny, just introduced hair forecasting! Curly haired girls take note! poncho.is/register/?ref=… 1 week ago
- I just paid $7 for a lousy turkey sandwich & it's not even what I ordered. God I hate buying lunch in midtown. 1 week ago
- What the heck is this virus taking over Facebook one creepy, faux-caring message at a time? 1 week ago
- RT @TweetsOfGrass: I answer that I cannot answer . . . . you must find out for yourself. 1 week ago
People Are Clucking About
Adirondacks American Food Architecture Autumn A Walk In The Park Bay Ridge beans Birds Bread Brooklyn Central Park Chickens Claudia Roden Columbia County Columbia County Fair cookbooks cooking Country Roads East Village Fall Fish flowers Foliage food Fred French cooking gardening Getting Married Grilling guest bloggers Hiking Hudson River Hudson Valley Italian cooking Italian Food Italy Lamb Late Blight life Looking Up Manhattan Middle Eastern food New York New York City no-knead bread NY Times Olana Old New York Organic Gardening pasta Photography pickles recipes salads seafood seasonal cooking Seeds Sheep side dishes Snow soup Spring Summer Sunsets Tomatoes Tupper Lake Tuscany Upper West Side Upstate Upstate New York vegetables walking West Side Winter Winter Cooking