Any regular reader of Cute Overload (And yes, I’ll admit it, I’m one of them. I mean, how’s a girl supposed to get through a day without the occassional Corgi-in-a-swing?) knows that the most delightful part of any animal is its nose, and that chickens are awesome. And so, without further ado, I present you with the noses and beaks (and some sheep in spandex, because, I mean, how could you not take a picture of sheep in spandex?) of the Columbia County Fair.
- Great, a new thing to obsess over: This adorable fluffy caterpillar & its venomous spines. Thanks evolution! bit.ly/1v1208W 16 hours ago
- New grammar annoyance: People/writers that say "the fall season." Isn't saying "fall" adequate? 19 hours ago
- @GraphicDesignNY #willworkforpuns 1 day ago
- I just saw a squirrel fall out of a tree in @CentralParkNYC. The noise it made in impact was nuts. And then it just ran away. 1 day ago
- If I was made of less nervous stuff, I would really like to visit the Poison Garden at Alnwick: bit.ly/1n1rBzQ 5 days ago
People Are Clucking About
Adirondacks American Food Architecture Autumn A Walk In The Park Bay Ridge beans Birds Bread Brooklyn Central Park Chickens Claudia Roden Columbia County Columbia County Fair cookbooks cooking Country Roads East Village Fall Fish flowers Foliage food Fred French cooking gardening Getting Married Grilling guest bloggers Hiking Hudson River Hudson Valley Italian cooking Italian Food Italy Lamb Late Blight life Looking Up Manhattan Middle Eastern food New York New York City no-knead bread NY Times Olana Old New York Organic Gardening pasta Photography pickles recipes salads seafood seasonal cooking Seeds Sheep side dishes Snow soup Spring Summer Sunsets Tomatoes Tupper Lake Tuscany Upper West Side Upstate Upstate New York vegetables walking West Side Winter Winter Cooking