Any regular reader of Cute Overload (And yes, I’ll admit it, I’m one of them. I mean, how’s a girl supposed to get through a day without the occassional Corgi-in-a-swing?) knows that the most delightful part of any animal is its nose, and that chickens are awesome. And so, without further ado, I present you with the noses and beaks (and some sheep in spandex, because, I mean, how could you not take a picture of sheep in spandex?) of the Columbia County Fair.
- @StewartWadden seriously. What would I do without twitter? Thank you! 23 hours ago
- @ThinkingStomach @backyardbeyond excellent question answering! Thank you both! I'm really enjoying it. Good book to read on a Kindle though. 1 day ago
- Is anyone else reading Hild? I'm so bothered by how keeps mentioning corn, but corn wasn't introduced to Europe until centuries later. Wth? 1 day ago
- I just walked by a discarded X-ray machine on my block. That's not normal, right? 1 day ago
- @cindy_qc I hope you saw I gave you some love today! Beautiful pix as always! 1 day ago
People Are Clucking About
Adirondacks American Food Architecture Autumn A Walk In The Park Bay Ridge beans Birds Bread Brooklyn Central Park Chickens Claudia Roden Columbia County Columbia County Fair cookbooks cooking Country Roads East Village Fall Fish flowers Foliage food Fred French cooking gardening Getting Married Grilling guest bloggers Hiking Hudson River Hudson Valley Italian cooking Italian Food Italy Lamb Late Blight life Looking Up Manhattan Middle Eastern food New York New York City no-knead bread NY Times Olana Old New York Organic Gardening pasta Photography pickles recipes salads seafood seasonal cooking Seeds Sheep side dishes Snow soup Spring Summer Sunsets Tomatoes Tupper Lake Tuscany Upper West Side Upstate Upstate New York vegetables walking West Side Winter Winter Cooking